I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Why you got it in for me?
Is it cause I bring it to your knees?
At Koa's greeting, Noe made a face. "I'm hardly a kid anymore," she pointed out wryly, though from her tone you could tell she didn't really mind. She'd always be Koa's kid sister, and that was just the way she liked it. As Pip settled in her lap, she stroked the little dragon absently, her mind far more focused on why her brother was so down. She laughed outright at his suggestion that she couldn't take on Pip in a fight before sticking her tongue out at him. "I can so too," she said petulantly, a joking pout on her face. "I did learn from the best, after all." Koa had been giving her self-defense lessons for a while now, and she could hold her own in a fight, thankyouverymuch.

At Koa's weak smile, Noe pulled her knees to her chest, resting one arm on them, stretching it out to look at her nails. Turning her hand this way and that, she vaguely considered what color to paint them next. "You know," she said, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Why don't we skip past the annoying-kid-sister part to the part where you tell me what's wrong?" She turned her head to look at him with a mixture of fondness and exasperation. She wasn't about to give up until she got something out of him, after all.
Throw water on electricity just to see
If the sparkle make us feel the way we used to feel
Noe

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve - by Noe - 06-28-2023, 09:29 PM