everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
It isn’t her fault, if anything Sunjata’s willing to martyr that yet again it’s his. But he wisely remains silent on the subject, already knowing her to be quick on reminding him that not everything was his fault. As for the rest of it, however, Sunjata hums a quiet sound, offering her a smaller smile when he sinks down into the water. “Thank you.” He says instead of affirming that it was okay.

Because he isn’t sure how okay with it he is, but he isn’t going to keep people around him any longer just to hurt them further. Certainly Isla deserved better than him. Certainly he deserved whatever scraps he could get.

When she speaks next he reaches out with his magic again, letting the little grappling tendrils grip onto her wrist gently, keeping her from getting too adrift as the taloned points of his wings poke out above the steaming waters edge. “I appreciate you being here as much as you wish to.” His voice drips with all the honesty he can muster at the moment, before an almost sad smile crosses his face. “Might take me a bit longer to make that office now, though, not having as much help.” He aims it to come out as a tease, but it falls short.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 06-28-2023, 09:39 PM