My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
When hope and peace begin to fray
Always quick to laugh when Deimos employs his scarcely-used dramatics, Evie's eyes crinkle and her shoulders shake as she tries not to give away their position to the pandas below. "No, my magic was weaker and I was afraid I'd get lost in the hedges." She'd rather tangle with the Labyrinth than risk getting lost in a land she didn't know half as well as the Grounds.

Shuffling to copy his pose - with the exception of leaning sideways into his shoulder - Evie snickers as two cubs begin to tussle down below, pulling on each other's ears and batting thick, furry paws at the plentifully available surface their bodies pose as. "I wonder if they're too lazy for even bonding," she laughs, wondering how they would fare in Halo and deciding they'd simply never leave the house even to accompany her around the city. "Besides, then Zuriel would have competition for the hearth. It would be a bloodbath."
know that daybreak is not far away

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Evie - 06-28-2023, 09:44 PM