My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
A number of solutions sparked in his mind instantly, eternally one for sudden machinations and calculations, but weaker magic than in the present made him shuffle them to the back of his throat. “Can always try again,” came along insistence and a tease instead, pondering how she’d strive to master it now. Earthen wares that could unfurl before her, vines and hedges that couldn’t escape her control and command. Leaps and bounds over rows and dead ends. “Or I could fly over and drop you off,” insistent, on a juvenile, boyish grin, with the mental depiction contorting about his head.

The cubs were another distraction though, as another cub followed the others, before suddenly plopping onto the ground to take a nap. He wasn’t certain what they’d be capable of either – maybe some half-hearted strength or a steady companion eating someone out of house and home. The notions of Zuriel though left him snorting, eager and ready to defend the sovereign being, imagining the fight wouldn’t go on very long. “She would win with just a stare.”

Continuing to lean back though, he considered and pondered another measure, before his piercing eyes flicked back to her features. “I had an idea of a weapon for you.”  
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Deimos - 06-28-2023, 10:06 PM