My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
When hope and peace begin to fray
Evie doubts she'll receive a different answer than Deimos did, but she can't help but laugh at the idea of being dropped from the sky from his talons like a parcel of some sort. "If you're offering how can I say no?" They don't always use his larger forms for travel but it never stops being exhilarating for Evie to experience.

Though their conversation continues naturally, neither fully take their eyes off of the adorable scene before them. The cubs run out of energy quickly, and the two who had been tussling fall together in a fuzzy pile and seem to be moments away from an impromptu nap. Definitely not companion material. "She would, but if they're that cute maybe they could convince her." It's clear from her snickering that she highly doubts it though.

The chance in topic is surprising, moreso because of the topic itself. Intrigue colors her expression as she angles her body towards him, attentive. "Yeah? What were you thinking?" He has helped train her in nearly every basic weapon in the barracks, but she is still fond of her throwing knives.
know that daybreak is not far away

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Evie - 06-29-2023, 06:18 PM