everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Her laughter and attempts to push away the grappling liquid that drags her closer, Sunjata remains ever the picture of casual lounging as she draws nearer, letting more laughter slip from him as he watches her complains “Oh, it worked. Highest reviews.” His magic lets her go when she’s within distance to brace herself on him or the wall, letting her have the choice in the matter.

It also frees his hand to lift up into the air, ever dramatically showing as if he can picture it on a sign. “Did what was asked, though the method was questionable.” His hand drops back into the water and he shoots her, quite possibly, his biggest playful grin. “Are whips suddenly in your repertoire?” This, he can’t keep with a straight face, breaking into a laugh that shakes his shoulders.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 06-29-2023, 08:33 PM