everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
you are such a soft and messy thing, nobody knows how to take care of you
Even when at her expense, his dramatics and teasing make her chest tight with fondness to witness. If making a fool of herself brings back the light in his eyes she'll go straight home and make herself a clown hat, because he deserves to be happy. Flaws, mistakes, stubbornness and all.

The magic drops away all at once, leaving her floundering; not the worst swimmer in the world, but not the best. She grabs onto him without a care, though his slick skin makes it almost just as hard to cling without wrapping herself around him, and that would ruin his showy, feigned display. Settling for holding onto his shoulders with both hands, Hotaru feigns immediate outrage and shakes him as much as she can with little leverage. "Questionable? I run a business of repute!" Though he knocks her dramatics right out of the sky seconds later, making her sputter a startled laugh that trails into something longer, a string of amusement that makes it hard to breathe much less retort. "A-Are you asking personally or professionally? I'm afraid I'm not looking for new employment," she stutters with the force of her wheezing, envisioning dressing in leather and latex to parade into the House of Midnight to give customers their lashings. Frey would cream themself with joy.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Hotaru - 06-29-2023, 09:10 PM