My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
When hope and peace begin to fray
Evie suspects Zuriel tolerates Micah because they are cut from the same royal cloth. As for Belial, she likely has merely resigned herself to the fact that unless Deimos - and therefore all of them - die, she'll never be rid of him anyway. Evie has to bite her tongue as she shakes with silent laughter, wanting to share this insight but unable to find the breath for it given how deeply amusing she finds it.

Forced to stuff it down in order to focus on the earthen schematic he begins to construct - admirably detailed as always - Evie swallows her laughter manfully and tries to give him her full, serious attention. Which is immediately rewarded by the exciting idea of a lightning sword.

Eyes wide and clearly excited, they flick between Deimos and the figure in front of them. "That would be amazing," she gushes, never afraid to stroke his ego. "I don't know if I'll ever have that magic, so it would be a great offensive weapon. Would it be able to shoot lightning long-range, or is it more of a cloaking thing?" The schematic implies the former, but her curiosity desires clarification.
know that daybreak is not far away

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Evie - 06-29-2023, 10:14 PM