My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
The Sword had always strived to protect and shield his loved ones – and often it came along with some manner of spoils, in either training, defense, offense, and weaponry. He waited for some inevitable nuance – half-expecting a refusal, for him to save these notions for Halo, himself, someone else…so his mouth split into a Cheshire, boyish, and very juvenile grin as her compliments, and acceptance, came through. A surprise, but a contented one nonetheless, and his eyes flickered downward for a moment, perhaps to silently savor the instant, before rising back to the matter at hand.

“Probably both. My initial intention was to shoot it from the sword itself,” meaning she could tear into someone nearby, or use it from afar, with the same scintillating reaction. Shrugging his shoulders, and narrowing his eyes further upon reflection, he waited for her platitudes and notions on the idea and framework. “Do you have a preference?”
i'm in the mood to dissolve in the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is thrilled by the still of your hand - by Deimos - 06-29-2023, 10:33 PM