everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
you are such a soft and messy thing, nobody knows how to take care of you
The effects of too much laughter - squeaking, wheezing, voices cracking - unfortunately only makes it that much harder to stop. Because then she's laughing at his expense, only for it to backfire when her voice does the exact same, and the cycle continues. "Yes, usually! Not everyone is well-equipped, do you think I'm a liar?" She gasps in affront, dropping her hair to hold her chest dramatically instead. "Like any honest woman if I see a man lacking between the legs I tell him 'I'm so sorry for your loss, and mine as well'!" She almost doesn't manage to get it out, finding herself equally as hilarious.

Laughter still bubbling out of her lips fit to compete with the springs around them, she really does grab him by the shoulders to shake him again. "Scoundrel! I just said I cannot be poached from my job!" Though Frey would likely be ecstatic to swipe Hotaru out of the Academy to have her working in the House of Midnight. And, because shaking hadn't worked the first time, she drops a hand to lightly splash water in his face as well.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Hotaru - 06-29-2023, 10:38 PM