everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
you are such a soft and messy thing, nobody knows how to take care of you
He is aggravatingly unbothered, even going so far as to offer his tail as a buoy for her to stand on, and Hotaru huffs her playful irritation as she ceases her onslaught. How dare he not be affected? How else will she exact her revenge?

"You're lucky you're in this pool with me or I'd just shock you to make you apologize," she sniffs imperiously even as she shamelessly takes advantage of the support he provides her with his tail. Maybe it's the easy way he belongs to the water or the shift itself, but she thinks maybe he would have been born a Mer if he was from this world.

Childish happiness and amusement openly flowing from both sides of the bond, Hotaru pushes herself forward and wraps one arm around Sunjata's shoulders so she can have her back against the wall at his side, feigning a truce in how she mirrors their earlier pose. But her skin around his shoulders will suddenly start to spark, strong enough to be just on the shock side of ticklish all across his shoulders and the back of his neck. So long as her lightning isn't touching the water at large she's safe, but Sunjata won't be.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Hotaru - 06-30-2023, 01:33 AM