everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
He will always attempt to come off as the calm, cool, collected man he was supposed to be. So it’s no surprise that he grins a toothy grin at her when she makes her complaint, his free hand lifting from the water to wave in front of her a she settles comfortably against him, showing off the lightning scars that trail from his hand all up his arm and half arcing across his chest. “Been there, done that.” His lips twist into a smirk and he winks at her, before a shiver races down his spine.

He can feel the tickling sensation of the lightning magic, and he half wiggles to try and get it to not feel like it’s everywhere, but fails. “Hey!” He chirps, letting another shiver visibly rake down his spine. “If memory serves, you’ve done other things with that, that I liked very much.” He’s just being a little shit right now and he knows it, going so far as to stick his tongue out at her, his words bearing no weight.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 06-30-2023, 01:40 AM