this stays between us
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Mateo
who are these people?
I just woke up in my underwear
Here's where things get a little unravelled, because Mateo doesn't actually know what to expect now that he's received an answer. Glancing up at the sight of movement in the trees, he shivers in a breath to see the snake uncoiling itself; were he from a different time and place, this would feel positively biblical.

But as the deity decides on a less reptilian form, the botanist's jaw softly drops. It's safe to say that there's no person in particular that Frey represents for Mateo, but an amalgamation of all things he finds utterly irresistible. There are full lips, pert breasts, muscular shoulders. There's a body that's lithe but strong, large enough to drown him but supple enough to flex in all the right places, and gods if he's drooling a little, he's sorry.

"Uh," he says eloquently, followed by a soft "Cazzo," under his breath. It's of likely no surprise that he's already painfully aroused by the sight of the deity, the touch of fingers along his bare skin leaving wildfire in their wake, and Mateo has to force himself to think with the smarter of his two heads to respond.

"It is to help a friend," he manages eventually. "He is unhappy, a lot of the time. He is not able to be, in the same way everybody else is. I want to try to change that for him. If I can."
no liquor left on the shelf
I should probably introduce myself

Messages In This Thread
this stays between us - by Mateo - 07-03-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: this stays between us - by Frey - 07-03-2023, 07:25 PM
RE: this stays between us - by Mateo - 07-03-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: this stays between us - by Frey - 07-03-2023, 07:50 PM
RE: this stays between us - by Mateo - 07-03-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: this stays between us - by Frey - 07-03-2023, 08:11 PM
RE: this stays between us - by Mateo - 07-03-2023, 08:23 PM