gleaming, glittering, gold
Calliope Daughter of Selah
Bard

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225
it's not the diamonds, it's not the pearls
Calliope smiled as the crowd clapped lightly after she finished, pleased that they seemed pleased with her performance. She figured she ought to introduce herself before continuing, especially now that much of the room's attention was upon her.

"Good evening, everyone! I hope you're enjoying your night so far at the Hanged Man," her voice projected across the room, melodic and unobtrusive, yet arresting. "My name is Calliope, and it is my pleasure to perform for you tonight. The next song is a sweet one, so if there are any lovers in the room, this is for you." Calliope gave a saccharine smile before she launched into a slower song, relatively short but with beautiful language that evoked the longing between lovers who must be apart. It had a happy ending, with the lovers reuniting in joyous crescendo. Calliope caught her breath as she finished, enjoying the light clapping in response.

She looked about the room and spotted a woman with red hair, sitting alone at a table and watching Calliope. "Would you like to make a request, darling?" she said on impulse, opening her arms to invite the woman to speak.
it's just that i'm that girl
CALLIOPE

Messages In This Thread
gleaming, glittering, gold - by Calliope - 06-17-2023, 03:55 AM
RE: gleaming, glittering, golden - by Melita - 06-17-2023, 06:52 PM
RE: gleaming, glittering, golden - by Calliope - 07-04-2023, 01:05 AM
RE: gleaming, glittering, gold - by Melita - 07-04-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: gleaming, glittering, gold - by Serendipity - 07-04-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: gleaming, glittering, gold - by Calliope - 07-22-2023, 12:55 AM
RE: gleaming, glittering, gold - by Melita - 07-22-2023, 10:17 PM