(SE) i could tell some lies to you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
Oh, it’s absolutely a mess, and Sunjata’s so focused on using his water magic to try and clear it out that he doesn’t hear them approach until their voice reaches him. It doesn’t startle him in the way of his body jumping or twitching, but it does in the way that navy blue feathers sprout and cascade down his neck, puffed up in his surprise as he looks over his shoulder toward them before lowering his water magic to better hear their question.

I am trying to clear it away.” His accented voice rumbles, stepping back to wipe his hands off of the silk still connected to it, wrinkling his nose at it before he sighs. “It isn’t… Usually like this. I’ve never seen it before and I’ve spent a few years out here in King’s End.” He tilts his head back toward it, before he peers up through the clouds and finds a few spindly legs up in the clouds, dropping more along the flowery fields.

He looks back over toward them and offers a soft apologetic smile. “I think it’s whatever that is.” He points up to the sky with a lightning scarred hand.
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-04-2023, 05:00 PM