[SE] don't know if I like that
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
JACK

Most of Melita's thoughts about him are obnoxious, in fairness, and so Jack busies himself lighting a cigarette while she loads the cannon, continuing to surreptitiously fling spiders at the gourd and the feline on the deck behind him. Seven is having a whale of a time, at least, though as the Honeybee calls out, she wisely darts into a large loop of rope, as if to hide from the sound of cannon fire.

Jack, on the other hand, merely raises his hand to cover his ears, and as the muffled boom echoes through the air and the Ark shudders beneath his feet, he can't help but smile. They might be Mel's cannons but this was still his ship, and they can both agree (he imagines) that she's a good one.

The cannon ball does a marvellous job of taking out a bunch of cloud spiders and their webs, but alas, it falls a little short of the Spire. Tsking under his breath, the captain signals for the ship to swing closer. Because suddenly now he wants to see this happen too. "Again," he tells Melita.
romancing yourself is possible, narcissistic
and recommended
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-02-2023, 11:55 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-02-2023, 10:23 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-03-2023, 04:41 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-03-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-04-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-04-2023, 06:43 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-07-2023, 10:35 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-08-2023, 11:49 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-08-2023, 12:32 PM