if i open my eyes

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
There were some who had seen Safrin arrive without any of her normal pomp and circumstance. This was usually a sign of fury on the goddess's part, or of trust and vulnerability. That she didn't appear this way to Sohalia was in no way a slight, but instead should be thought of as a display of appreciation that, of all the heralds the Luminary had been considering, that she'd settled (correctly) on Safrin. No doubt Safrin had Ronin to thank for that, but his moment would come later.

All around the Celestine the gentle pulse of ever-present starlight winks and brightens as the air grows heavy with the scent of lilac and petrichor. Twilight thickens as darkness begins to wrap itself around the shape of the goddess who seems to appear out of the very fabric of the cosmos itself. "No need to kneel, Sohalia." Safrin murmurs gently, extending out a hand to encourage Stormbreak's Heart to rise.

The glass bauble rises gently into the air, moving toward Safrin where it begins to spin as if suddenly caught in orbit. "The starshield protected Stormbreak against the Ascended." The goddess says with a kind smile; there was a good deal to learn about Stormbreak's history, and Safrin didn't begrudge the new leader this slight slip.

"It has been decades since Abandoned have set foot in Stormbreak..." Safrin muses. "You are sure this is what you would like?"
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
if i open my eyes - by Sohalia - 07-04-2023, 01:25 AM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Safrin - 07-05-2023, 05:32 PM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Sohalia - 07-06-2023, 01:57 AM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Safrin - 07-06-2023, 08:41 PM
RE: if i open my eyes - by Sohalia - 07-08-2023, 02:40 AM