everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Only you could want to test such a reaction.” He huffs, letting the conversation slip away there – not even sure what he’d do but knowing now that the second he gets back to the House of Midnight that he’s going to need to catalogue them. More work to do, even if it’s for what is quite likely a joke. But what if it isn’t?

Luckily, he distracts her with the way he drawls her name, a bright smile blooming on his face as soon as he feels the way she reacts, the bond opening with all of that embarrassment, fluster, the tenderness and butterflies of something so innocently childish that he can’t help but to open up his side to her in return. It’s similar – a warm, honeyed feeling, dripping with playfulness and pangs of shock the second that she grins into his skin that it was the stripey one. But the bond also opens up that protectiveness as his arms move to wrap around the middle of her back, a rumbling laugh slipping from him. “I wondered where that had gone.” He murmurs softly, head angling up as he exhales a forlorn sigh at the memory of that specific shirt.

But he draws silent to listen to the rest of her chosen items, head angling again to press his scarred side of his cheek down atop her head, humming a soft sound of note when it came to easier things like mittens, versus Nate’s jacket., versus Melita. “I have a different jacket of Nate’s that I’ve kept. It still smells a little like him.” Ingrained into the fibers was that distinct Ascended Nate scent that Sunjata would never forget. “I would never try to steal something from Melita of all people.” He grumbles with a softer laugh, sure that she can feel the way he shakes his head.

And after a moment, as the silence overtakes his thoughts, he speaks again, softer and more tentative as if he isn’t sure what the answer would be. “Do I… Still smell like me to you?” Because the magic shifted and changed with every person now, how is he to know what he smells like? If it’s even remotely close to what it was like before.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 07-07-2023, 04:57 AM