[SE] don't know if I like that
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

Only marginally aware of Seven prowling back out from the rope loop to return to the spider-hunt, Jack flicks the ash from his cigarette and draws up beside Melita to watch as she reloads the cannon with an expertise that he can't help but find impressive. How many years has she been on the Ark now, he wonders? Long enough to become part of the furniture (and indispensable, but he doesn't like to think about that).

Full believing the vicious whisper she delivers to the Spire, Jack's eyes are pinned on the black tower as Mel fires for a second time. She obliterates at least three large cloud spiders en route, and although it slows the progress of the cannon somewhat, this time, success. A distant sound like a thunderclap signals the hit, and chunks of obsidian can be seen tumbling from the side of the Spire. "More like it," Jack says by way of congratulations, even as the crew adjust to take them out of the Grounds now.

"Reckon you've got one more shot, if you want."
romancing yourself is possible, narcissistic
and recommended
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-02-2023, 11:55 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-02-2023, 10:23 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-03-2023, 04:41 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-03-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-04-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-04-2023, 06:43 PM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-07-2023, 10:35 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Jack - 07-08-2023, 11:49 AM
RE: [SE] don't know if I like that - by Melita - 07-08-2023, 12:32 PM