everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Despite the next apology, Sunjata doesn’t remind her that she doesn’t need to apologize. He knows she’s heard him the first time — and he’s learning a new key to this new version of himself. Patience. So it’s with a soft hum that’s close to a breathy chuckle that the Flood smiles to her. “Of course I understand.” Who else would?

His head tilts into her hand just as hers does to his calloused ones and he truly can’t help the playful scoff, even if the smile under her hand betrays his feigned upset. “I am learning to be more mature.” He rattles off, despite both of them knowing that. It was his mantra as of late. But their eyes meet, the after everything softening even further after her repeated admission of being the man she fell in love with; even if they had grown up.

Their foreheads meet and she laughs quietly and Sunjata relishes in the touch of her hand at his tattooed neck, eyes shut as she makes her quiet plea — one that she’ll find has his side of the bond wide open,  glimmer of understanding deep within the veins and complexities of Sunjata’s mind, inner turmoil, grief, and hope. “You won’t.” He quietly vows, before he lifts his head to press his lips against her crown. “I’m not going anywhere, do you know why?” He asks, keeping his lips against her skin while he speaks. “Because I don’t want to lose you again either. I’m here and will be here, Hotaru, whenever you need me.” An additional vow, punctuated with an actual kiss to her warm, wet forehead.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Sunjata - 07-08-2023, 08:33 PM