everybody knows i'm a king without a crown
Ru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
you are such a soft and messy thing, nobody knows how to take care of you
"You're welcome," she murmurs, holding tight to the wash of emotion between them. Pride, hope, gratitude. They are both trying, and for once they are succeeding more often than not. "Like it or not, we were young and stupid. We just thought we weren't." Certain that they were mature and eternally correct when they were unprepared in all ways for what the world had in store. "But we're both growing. That's what matters." And hopefully they will get the chance to continue to.

And maybe her tears are a little for that as well. New beginnings, fresh starts, the chance to live again after so much loss. As his hands gently wipe them away, callouses familiar even in their different locations now, Hotaru holds him close and lingers in her gratitude for this opportunity.

"I'm sorry too," she confides quietly. But as he plays with her hair, looking away, Hotaru only has eyes for him. Tucking that vow into her chest where it will surely warm and comfort her in the future, even when he is beyond her reach. "When did you become so eloquent?" she teases, even with her red eyes and soft expression. Keeping one hand on his neck, she lifts the other to gently enclose the one that slides through her hair. "I think that's a promise worth making." Squeezing his hand, she smiles. "Maybe we lost a little time, but it's nothing we can't make up, right?"
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everybody knows i'm a king without a crown - by Hotaru - 07-08-2023, 09:48 PM