{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
He finds her amongst the field of flowers, in that same striped green shirt he’d loved so long ago, and if it weren’t for how dire and how, well, not put together Hotaru is, he’d likely comment on it. But given the late hour and the moon and stars overhead, the way she looks so sad, he only manages to get his pants buttoned before his hands fall away from the shirt the second she dives into his chest, closed off and hidden from him.

He tucks her in, and he’s silent as he listens to the way her voice wavers and uncertainty and fear lingers in the tones of her voice that he can’t help but to wrap his arms around her tighter as if he can let all of his draconic protectiveness ensure nothing gets to her while he’s here. “Hey, shh, it’s okay. I’m here for you too, remember?” He starts to say, voice still rough and accented but gentle.

What happened? Are you hurt?” He asks, pulling away just enough to let his hands roam around her shoulders, along the familiar fabric of his old shirt, as if checking for wounds or heat. Regardless, his concern is felt through his side of the bond and the way he checks over her are entire trademarks of his attention to making sure he doesn’t need to leave right now and find whatever it was that has upset her.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Sunjata - 07-09-2023, 07:39 AM