{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
It is only marginally satisfying to him when she confirms she isn’t hurt. It doesn’t help that she’s still an utter wreck, and it’s the exact thing that keeps him in her space even as his shoulder loosen with the tension of her agreement and he exhaled a breath he didn’t know he’d held.

His brows pinch, however, as she explains that she doesn’t know what to do — so at odds with how she always seemed to know what to do. She was impulsive at times like he is, but she was also methodical, agonizing over every detail until she was sure it was perfect. What he doesn’t expect to hear is a date, however, and all he can do is stare at her, waiting for the ball to drop.

He has no reason to be jealous or protective. They’re working on their friendship, of course, and that was their priority over anything else. If anything, he finds himself proud of her for trying again — because gods knew he wasn’t going to allow himself the same. So he’s silent as he listens, as she explains and searches his gaze for something he doesn’t know, only able to express back to her nothing but understanding when the pieces fall.

She has a death grip on his open shirt and the muscles tick in his jaw the second the truth comes out, and his brows pinch further as understanding hits and there’s something that feels cold and still on his side of the bond before he starts to block it off too. “I’m so sorry, Hotaru.” He doesn’t know what to say. But as always, he fills it in with actions, pulling her in against his chest again, arms winding around her to keep her close against his scarred and warm body.

I… Know what you mean, though.” He’d slept with Danta as a quick fling, the first and only man he’s been with since. The other, she’d know, was Isla. And it had taken him so long to even be okay with that which was so at odds with his usual coping mechanism that she’d know all too well. “It’s difficult because you want it to be how it was and when it isn’t, it’s just…” He exhales a sigh, unsure how to end the sentence, hoping maybe she can fill in the blank.

The only thing that comes to his mind is; ’wrong’.

But what he can assure her of is with all the fervor he has within him when his accented voice picks up again. “You’re not broken.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Sunjata - 07-09-2023, 08:09 AM