{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
They both share that uncertainty if they’ve ruined everything – but one thing is for certain. They’re more mature now, they’ve lived and learned and made those boundaries to start again, to work on it, and even if this kiss felt time stopping and perfect and vibrant in all the places where Sunjata had lived with a drought and she was the rain, he’s smart enough now to know that for him, despite his worries and fear, that it won’t ruin it. He won’t let her think that she has.

Her voice is a squeak and all Sunjata can do is hum a breathy snort, pulling back a little more to focus his steel gaze on her, arm still around her while the other starts to pull away from her hair, running his fingertips along her jawline. “You’re welcome.” He murmurs softly, before realizing that through the bond she’s settled, that it had answered her questions, quelled her fears, and it’s what bolsters him enough to give her one of his traditionally roguish smirks, even if the scar bunches awkwardly on the corner of his lips.

If you need another reminder all you need to do is ask.” It comes out as a gentle tease, evident in how his side of the bond is calm and even, not overwhelming or expecting or pressuring her into changing her mind. A joke is all it is, punctuated with a wink, torn between pulling away from her to separate them more or remaining close in case she asks him again.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Sunjata - 07-09-2023, 06:15 PM