Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i was raised as a scorpion
being pulled by the moon in a high tide
Isla—
It’s so good to hear from you.

A bone island in Torchline? How strange. Might be worth a visit one day. How did you like it?

I’m glad to hear that things are going well with Remi. It’s great that you two are getting to reconnect (I assume that’s part of what you’ve done with your travels?) I hope he’s doing well as well.

Was it Molly’s you visited? I think I remember Ronin mentioning that he wanted to take me there a while back. You’ll have to tell me about it! As for the Greatwood, I did enjoy the short amounts of time I’d spent there.

It sounds like you’ve become quite the explorer, I’m so glad that you’ve gotten to have those experiences. Not too much is different over here. Traveling between Torchline and the Climb, mostly. Phoebe wishes to reconnect at Frey’s behest, so we’ve been trying to get over our differences. So far so good.

Hotaru’s spent a bit more time in between Halo and Torchline with stops to see me. It’s been nice getting a chance to start things over. Melita and I have started over again, too, with the dinner. I gave her a book of Nate’s and my fire bow. I think she appreciated the gestures. Other than that I’ve mostly been laying low.

People here do miss their medic, but I’ve assured them you haven’t disappeared and that you’ll stop by to say hello here and there. By all means, don’t feel the need to rush a visit back, it’s mostly just to placate them in the interim.

Have you seen the cloud spider silk all around? It blocked off the whole path to Meadowreach. It seems like it’s everywhere?!

Anyway, let me know what other adventures you get up to. Stay safe. (As for me, I’m always careful these days).

— Sunjata
the flood
that's why i'm broken, yeah,
am i a villain or a saint?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-10-2023, 10:39 AM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Sunjata - 07-11-2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-11-2023, 05:27 PM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-13-2023, 06:15 PM
RE: Sunjata Wrenzaok, House of Midnight - by Isla - 07-15-2023, 07:28 PM