(SE) i could tell some lies to you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
so, collect your scars and wear 'em well
your blood's as good an ink as any
The name Sohalia brightens the Flood all that much more, a small crooked smile forming on his face as he looks back toward the stranger with a confirming nod. “Yes, I know Sohalia. She helped me with a quest recently, actually.” Perhaps he should reach out and let her know that her help was appreciated and to see what new things she’s gotten up to lately. For now, though, this silk seems to be everywhere and he diligently continues to try and clean it up as he listens.

Thank you.” He says, preening internally at the complement of the refuge, but even he knows it holds no candle to Torchline. “Torchline, I think, will forever be my favorite place even if I’m not there anymore.” He admits idly, continuing with the motions of cutting through and moving the silk until his new acquaintance gasps, capturing all of his attention once more, hands stilling where he’s got it wrapped in a small amount of silk.

Oh, I haven’t heard anything about a unicorn poacher?” His brows pinch, looking away from them to scan the area as if remembering unicorns were relatively common out here. “What happened?” His curiosity certainly always gets the better of him.
go scratch your name into the clouds
and pull them all... d o w n
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-02-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: (SE) i could tell some lies to you - by Sunjata - 07-11-2023, 08:56 PM