{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I don’t care, I’m in love
(Stop before it’s too late)
They are not unlike two scared children who take courage from an act as simple as holding hands. Even when they have both lowered themselves down onto their backs, their hands keep them connected, linked together in the grass.

Though she had kept her eyes on the stars while thanking him, her head is the one to turn now - and it's poetic, how they don't match up, always just one of them staring from the side - and though he doesn't explain, he doesn't need to. "I planted a tree for Enzo. Sometimes it's nice to have a symbol." Although Kamaria is in the stars and gone, she isn't dead, and though it's a hollow comfort at least it's something. Looking back up at the sky, Hotaru rubs her thumb across the back of Sunjata's hand. "Maybe we can just appreciate the moon instead. Do you think that's any different?" It reminds her of her old goddess, and even if it turns out to be amidst Safrin's domain and aesthetic, nothing will change that for Hotaru.
And I still don’t know why it’s happening
(But I make the same old mistakes)
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Hotaru - 07-11-2023, 09:19 PM