[SE] Look up...and share the wonders I've seen
regional asset discussion for Harper
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
"That is because I did not ask you to," Hadama replied, amusement in his eyes and the Bond that lay warm and easy between them. "A small snack, only. This," he gestured to the sushi rolls, "is food. But these," and his finger pointed to the stuffed pocket breads and cookies, "are experiments." And therefore didn't technically qualify as part of a meal in case Harper found them unpalatable.

It was a source of personal pleasure for the Tidebreaker, King or not, to be able to feed his friends. Especially when those friends were under pressures usually found only in the trenches of the Maw.

"Look--" Caught out of the corner of his eye, a shooting star arced across the vault of the heavens and Hadama turned to catch the afterglow of its passage. "Mmn. A good omen." He continued to watch the sky, leaning back on his hands with his head tilted up. "The heat has broken. The currents below are slowing. I would like to strengthen the docks this season." He paused, listening to Harper with his ears and through the bond as well, open to the other man's ideas now that he had voiced his own.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Look up...and share the wonders I've seen - by Hadama - 07-14-2023, 03:40 AM