{se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I don’t care, I’m in love
(Stop before it’s too late)
Though his own flashed smile is arresting, hers is soft and heartfelt. "Of course," she murmurs. "I'll even help you plant it if you'd like." It would be easy to procure a sapling for him if he desires as well. Nothing Evie couldn't help her with, the Evergreen had been the one to aid Hotaru in her search for the proper specimen for Enzo's memorial.

Shuffling closer, she doesn't let herself overthink it as she tilts her head sideways to lay her cheek against his shoulder, allowing the warmth of their bodies to mix and intensify to chase away any lingering chill from the night air. Sure she could do it magically, but let's not examine why she doesn't. Overhead, the moon is bright and large, not quite full but still brilliant enough to light up the field. "Moon it is then." Against her will she can feel her eyelids drooping, the time between blinks shortening. After a few sleepless nights his familiar scent and company ushers exhaustion swiftly back into her overtired body, something she is loathe to give into lest she waste the time they have together. "You're obnoxiously comfortable, you know that?" It's a petulant murmur, clearly discontent with the realization.
And I still don’t know why it’s happening
(But I make the same old mistakes)
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} I wonder if I'll ever stop wondering - by Hotaru - 07-17-2023, 12:28 AM