[SE] under the stars
For Jude <3
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Jude
You keep me locked under your spell
I think I'm losing my direction
Luckily for Sohalia, Jude can be quite oblivious, and her new duties means changes in routine are easier to explain away - so he is quite unaware as to what the evening has in store for him. They've been whispering all day, which has been easier to adapt to than Jude had first anticipated. Certainly easier than not being able to talk at all.

He follows after her trustingly, smiling just because it's good to see her so lighthearted and like her normal self. Adjusting to leadership is understandably hard and though Sohalia has been doing wonderfully he knows the new weight will never really leave her shoulders. It's the only reason he disagrees with her position sometimes.

But tonight she is clearly ecstatic and energetic, and Jude is all for it. He certainly isn't expecting the surprise that she unveils however, eyes widening as he takes in the perfectly arranged campsite, not a single detail missed. "You did all this?" he whispers, though it's clear already that he's deeply touched as he slowly walks further in, examining the available amenities. "It's amazing, Soh." Which feels so underwhelming to say, but his slowly widening smile and soft eyes tell all the rest for him.
And when I hear you say my name
My body falls under sedation

Messages In This Thread
[SE] under the stars - by Sohalia - 07-08-2023, 04:07 AM
RE: [SE] under the stars - by Jude - 07-17-2023, 01:36 AM
RE: [SE] under the stars - by Sohalia - 07-17-2023, 01:55 AM