Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
There was a time when Remi would have been hesitant to return Noah's handshake, but given that his emotions were more stable these days than they had been in years, the Lullaby met the Sentinel's grip easily and with a smile. For the time their skin touched, Noah would feel a pulse of smooth gold singing from Remi before the contact was broken and Remi found his hands back in the pockets of his pants to keep warm.

"Twins." Remi agrees with a chuckle and a knowing nod of his head. "At times it feels like more than just twice the work." As for he and Ronin? Sipping in a breath and raising his eyes to regard the strangely fertile region amidst all the snow and ice, Remi lets his head loll thoughtfully back and forth for a moment before looking back to Noah. "Really well. Time away on the mountain was good for us, but now I think we are both happy to come down more often." With a sly grin, Remi adds: "Though certainly we have no intention of moving.

How are you and Cordelia?"
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age - by Remi - 07-17-2023, 06:59 PM