this isn't the ideal
For Willis
Willis Reede
Monster Hunter/Mercenary

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Smiling One Offline
Change author:
MP: 10
Willis had to admit being this high was a little nerve wracking. He'd been on Skyships before and was always in awe on how advanced it was. For years birds, Dragons and other species were able to fly but never people. Through the creation of the Skyships, it showed that anything is possible but Willis preferred to sail the oceans. He grew up around water and besides, he could never get used to great heights despite thinking the Skyship was a great achievement.

Stormbreak on the other hand, took flying to another level. A floating city was unique to say the least. "It's nice to meet you too Sohlalia," Willis said smiling. "So, this is not a popular place after all, I wonder what's the occasion?"

Such strange customs, it made Willis want to stick around and explore the place and get a feel for their culture. "What do you mean you're the heart of Stormbreak?" Willis asked. "And I'm just a mercenary passing through. I haven't found work around here place looks pretty peaceful."

Messages In This Thread
this isn't the ideal - by Sohalia - 07-18-2023, 01:03 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Willis - 07-18-2023, 02:16 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Sohalia - 07-18-2023, 03:29 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Willis - 07-19-2023, 06:29 AM
RE: this isn't the ideal - by Sohalia - 07-20-2023, 08:45 PM