{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
The tree he’s picked is nothing too out of the ordinary. Perhaps in this particular spot, but the red maple would stand out around this time of year once it’s grown more entirely because of the color changing leaves. But for now, it’s just a little sapling, and as Sunjata walks alongside Hotaru, carrying the sapling and tools in hand, he finds his gaze drifting from the tree to her when she begins to speak.

He does remember the bits and pieces of her history, though, of how her parents had died. But he doesn’t interrupt, letting her continue to tell the story as it refreshes his memory at the same time. “It’s a beautiful tradition.” He offers, giving her a small smile. “We didn’t have specific things in Korofi. Just… a funeral gathering and placing the dead in designated cemeteries.” But a thought occurs to him on that topic. “Korofi was known for its flooding, though, so we had to essentially entomb our dead above ground so they wouldn’t wash up when it flooded.

He never did get to see where Lusea had finally been laid to rest, but he hopes it had a beautiful statue alongside it, flames etched into the marble.

It isn’t that different from the idea of a tree at least, a place to visit above ground. “Thank you for finding the tree and doing this with me.” He offers her a brighter smile, looking back over the area with the well to find a spot somewhat isolated, on the crest of a relatively small hill. Once satisfied with the spot, he takes off the thin jacket he wears, knowing he’s going to get warm, beneath it a simple short sleeved shirt, and he starts to dig.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-19-2023, 03:05 PM