live for today, we'll dream tomorrow
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
Was it an accident? "Of course it was," Koa responds immediately, deeply hurt that she would even ask. Is that how little she thinks of him, that he would respond to rejection with physical retaliation? "I didn't- I'd never--" But he trails off when he meets her glittering eyes, realizing belatedly the accusation is a joke. "Ah. Very funny," he manages shakily, his smile a shadowed echo of her own.

This whole thing is fucking surreal, Koa thinks dazedly as Pip continues to chatter and squawk and smack his head with her unfurled wings. It's almost like a normal day, except that underneath the sparkly façade of two friends reconnecting in a busy street runs a thread of tension strung so tightly as to hum whenever it's so much as looked at. He's beginning to regret saying yes- but of course he cannot give up the opportunity to spend time with her, limited as it may be. "A drink sounds good," the boy agrees, unwilling to commit fully to lunch, figuring that alcohol will help calm his nerves.

"What do you mean by complicated?" Still oblivious to the source of Soh's tension, Koa steps in to walk beside her, concern in his copper eyes as he gazes down to her troubled face. He wants very much to reach out and caress her, but shoves his fists in his pockets instead. "Are you alright? Anything I can help with?"
it struck me that the two of us could run

Messages In This Thread
live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Sohalia - 07-18-2023, 12:48 AM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-18-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-19-2023, 05:12 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-20-2023, 05:00 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-24-2023, 03:32 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-26-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-27-2023, 07:51 PM
RE: live for today, we'll dream tomorrow - by Koa - 07-31-2023, 07:35 PM