[se] first and fierce affirming sight
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Tilting the tip of the stick away the moment the marshmallow is speared on it so he can't steal it back, Evie leans forward, elbows pressing into her thighs and marshmallow diving close to the flames as she laughs, prompting Micah to open one lazy eye to stare balefully at her. "I guess we'll need multiple then because I want one in the council hall too." Winking at him, she doesn't rescue her marshmallow - instead dipping it further towards the coals until it catches on fire in a swath of flames that blacken the outside just how she likes it, and says, "Guess you better get started on making them now, who knows how long it'll take for that many?" It would fill the time they leisurely take in crafting and cementing their relationship, neither feeling the need to rush. Admittedly she'd be just as inclined towards a sling of some sort, but saying so would mean an end to the joke.

Retrieving her well-burnt marshmallow, she begins to assemble her crackers and chocolate on her thigh next to Micah's dangerously swaying tail so she can squish it down while it's still hot. Which means she has a mouthful of goop when he tells her about Kiada, making her widen her eyes in joyful surprise at him when she can't immediately respond. Swallowing quickly, she grins. "That's amazing! I hope that means I finally get to meet her." She certainly won't pressure the young woman unnecessarily, but it would be nice to get to know someone Deimos loves so dearly. Someone who should effectively be family.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Messages In This Thread
[se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: [se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Evie - 07-21-2023, 12:16 AM