[se] first and fierce affirming sight
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Evie badly smothers her laughter at his horrified look. He wouldn't be the first to feel that way, but she loves the charred taste of burnt sugar on the outside, and the practically-liquid insides. While she similarly enjoys a perfectly toasted confection, she is equally impatient - if she already loves it burnt, why wait? Clearly she shouldn't change her mind about it if it also doubles as a way of warding him away from her snacks.

"Even if I said you couldn't use magic?" she teases, well aware that even with those parameters he'd likely find no issue completing them within days. Watching him spear another for himself, she debates asking him to toast one to perfection for her, but it would only provide him an opening to tease and withhold - something she would gladly indulge in were it not for Micah making sleepy bond-grumbles in her lap, warning her away from such shenanigans. "Definitely the springs," she agrees readily, feeding into the nonsense, "and perhaps the infirmary, the spa?" Here Evie grins at him, a thousand different jokes on her lips that she manfully withholds. Jokes such as baby facials usually being brown for other reasons than mud, or massaging chubby infant limbs on a comically large table, or weedling babysitting out of Hotaru.

Subsiding with a warm smile at the notion of finally meeting Kiada, she settles instead for using her telekinesis to float another marshmallow out of the bag and into her hand, which she then stabs onto the end of her stick. "I only ever worked in large groups with her, but she seemed wonderful. Of course, we can always go visit her elsewhere too." Deimos could always do so himself, but Evie would be happy to come along for the sake of first meetings.

Dunking her marshmallow back to the coals to become engulfed in flame once more, she floats the chocolate and graham crackers to her so she can begin assembling them on her thigh in preparation - only to glance up and realize it's not food, but a box her magic has snagged. "Oh, oops," she murmurs, immediately thinking she's just grabbed something of his. "What is this?" Plainly curious, she holds the box in hand and gestures it slightly - only to then curse and use her other hand to try and retrieve her now overly-burnt marshmallow, which defies her and flops off the stick at the jolt, succumbing to the logs. "Awwww..." she whines under her breath. At least it means her attention isn't split now, blue eyes glancing back toward Deimos with an inquisitive look.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Messages In This Thread
[se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Deimos - 07-03-2023, 10:13 PM
RE: [se] first and fierce affirming sight - by Evie - 07-21-2023, 01:11 AM