{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He spends a moment recalling Bart’s complaint, of him not creating a statue or something permanent to remember Nate by, but he swallows it down with that smile and a low hum of agreement. “That’s a beautiful way to put it.” Maybe he should plant another tree for Nate, then. But for now, Kamaria’s tree is on the forefront of his mind, and as he starts to dig alongside Hotaru, his mind is full of thoughts that he works hard to parse through – ever thankful for her company during this, if only so it makes him think about everything else. “Of course I want you here.” He reassures her with a brighter smile, digging a bit deeper and wider so that the tree would have plenty of space to grow into.

Her following question has him squinting back in the direction of the wishing well. “Think it’s been a little less than a year since I was here last, actually.” He recalls finding Isla there shortly after the last Festival of Lights when she had been able to say her goodbyes to Cal, and promptly spit into the wishing well – an additional tidbit of the story that he doesn’t add. “But no, I didn’t end up using it. Just looked around it, mostly. Have you?” He doesn’t know when she might’ve found the time to do it, but it’s a question he feels compelled to ask regardless, letting his steel gaze lift from the place he’s dug his shovel into to scan along her face.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 01:18 AM