{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
She does wonders at digging him out of the holes he starts to drift into, especially as she offers her lighthearted warning, sparking a snort from Sunjata before he clicks his tongue and has an effortless look to his face as he says a dramatic little “mm, I do think I might be able to manage it on my own,” before shooting her a wink that she may or may not see.

At the very least, it does make the smile become more real as it settles on his face and they talk of the Dreaming Well. At the very least, the stories do intrigue him. “Gods, I’m really out of the loop if you’ve heard stories of it.” A subtle way of saying he hasn’t heard anything about them. Just that they appeared one day, and since then? Well. It was what it was.

We can certainly try. You know I’ll go to great lengths to keep from wishing on stars.” This inspires a brighter laugh from him as he makes another dirt pile from the hole he digs, shooting her a brighter lopsided smile.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 01:36 AM