{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
I’m counting on it.” He teases her back at her threat, knowing her well enough to know that he’s helpless in his attempts to stop her if she so wished. Not like he would want to make her stop, either. But that’s neither here nor there, because the conversation drifts toward children and it’s something Sunjata has always struggled with, long before their intertwined pasts on it. She plays her poker face well, though, and he does allow a soft laugh to leave him, though it’s one tinged with his own internal wince, likely felt at the edges of his own attuned bond.

So he flashes her that same playful smile back, though it doesn’t entirely reach his eyes. “I think I’ve missed out on that luxury.” No children to speak of. Kamaria, up in the stars, and the twins he and Nate had taken under their wings Sunjata had left with one of the families here in King’s End, one he trusted would give them a better life than he could, given the state he was in, even if it had been an excuse to Hotaru why he couldn’t go and drown himself in the sea that terrible day.

At least the subject of Isla comes up and despite the awkwardness he still feels around it, it feels better than his lack of being a successful parent (and the little wound that it opens given the fight that had split them up when he’d told her of Kamaria and the deal that went alongside the starborn child.) “I’m glad too.” She’s been busy on adventures, of course, but at the very least he knows despite everything that’s happened he can still be honest with her and she with him. It’s a comfort he didn’t know he needed.

Hotaru sprinkles the fertilizing pellets into the hole alongside the tree and Sunjata steps back to grab his shovel to start pilling the dirt back on, snorting alongside her laugh. “If one of them is Deimos, I’m sure he’d rather kill me than be my friend.” He laughs a little harder at that, finding no blame to the Sword in that fact. Either way, he puts the shovel aside once they’ve filled it up and patted it down, using his hands to conjure plenty of water for the sapling, guiding it around the base of it to water it and ensure it starts to get a good foothold.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 02:29 AM