{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She rolls her eyes to the heavens, though she can't see them past his chin, and he will surely feel her exasperated fondness. "I don't know when I of all people became the person to help others make good decisions, but I think it means I took a wrong turn somewhere." Or, as she often says, she's gone soft and boring. No longer the ambitious, greedy, vain, manipulative woman she'd once been. But she only misses it here and there these days, content with the power of stability instead of the flirting flash of adrenaline.

Gently rubbing his back, she hums quietly against his chest. "If ever a day comes you want to try accepting, for the right reasons, then I think you should explore that." It will likely be a positive sign of change in him if he feels the urge. "But right now...I just don't know if it's a good idea for you." She doesn't think he's ready for all it will entail; the things it will dredge up, the loneliness it could make him feel, the easy way he could backslide into objectifying himself instead of living for himself.

Of all things, however, she is not expecting disparaging sass. Her gasp is immediate and fiercely offended, and - for lack of anywhere else she can reach - she electrifies her hand and immediately pinches his ass. "How dare you! When I was being so sentimental!" She shrieks it like a war cry, writhing in his arms to try and get better leverage to punish him for his insolence.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-21-2023, 04:34 AM