{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Sunjata snorts softly, certainly feeling her fondness, and settles in with a gentle sigh of understanding. “Soft, hm?” Because his father had always complained that he was soft, too, not accustomed to the hardships the world had to offer – too idealistic to fully function in a society rather than pretending it could be the ideal dreamscape he wished it could be. And as much as he hates to say or think it, perhaps his father was right. Is he functioning? Or simply just reacting to each and every single thing that came his way that when he could try and be a normal participant in life, he doesn’t know what to do?

Her hand rubs his back and he relaxes into it, knowing that she’s right. Because for the entire time before in his coping mechanisms, it had been solely to temporarily feel something, even if the only thing people wanted were the idea of him. He compartmentalized it, and done a damn good job at it back in the day. But now, there were too many feelings attached, too many that got dredged up each time he’s thought about it – which is few and far between. But the jokes on her, because loneliness is a constant these days, except for when she drifts back into his orbit. “I don’t intend on it.” He aims to reassure her, a quiet confidence lingering in the bond until he makes his jest, holding onto her tightly because he knows she’s going to react.

He expects the shriek, the squirming, the attempts to get out of his grip. What he doesn’t expect is the fucking electrified pinch to his ass, where surprise quite literally shocks through the bond toward her and he barks a laugh, keeping his arms around her as much as he can to keep her from slipping out. “I couldn’t resist!” He says through the laugh and surprise, and the slight tingle he feels along his bones. “You could’ve come back with a yes, which is surprising given you couldn’t when you’re practically a tree.” His voice lifts with the mimicry of her voice, stumbling over trying to rid himself of his accent and failing, feathers sprouting to fill out his winged shoulder tattoos, flaring with the electric buzz in the air.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 04:46 AM