{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Who needs history and parents and failed expectations when they can have this instead? Childish, stupid fun - laughter and happiness in places that have been empty for so long.

She manages to take him by surprise, dropping halfway to freedom before he scrambles to catch her, jolting a squeaking laugh out of her as the world goes a bit topsy-turvy. Navy feathers land on her face and she puffs them away, sputtering and laughing. Only to gasp in further offense when he claims his horrible falsetto was an accurate rendition of her voice.

"It has nothing to do with the accent! You insufferable man!" And - thoughtless, laughing, cradled in his arms - she doesn't think twice before grabbing him by the back of the neck and pulling him down over her to kiss him. Bare shoulders erupt in shivering golden feathers, and her blanked-out mind reboots seconds later, realizing what she's done and doing absolutely nothing to fix it.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-21-2023, 05:24 AM