{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It is relieving, at the very least, to not have to delve into those pasts and let them lead the forefront of his mind. Right now he can be as childish and stupid as he wants to be, with no one to tell him anything else but her who so happily plays along with him that his side of the bond seems to pour with more sunshine warmth, streams of gold, and a comfortable companionship that he can’t help but to laugh alongside her as his navy plumes start to float weightlessly to the ground after her sputtering.

Her retort has his lips parting, an “actually” leaving him the second that she rgabs him by the back of his neck, tugging him down to meet her in a kiss that he doesn’t expect or anticipate for, and his feathers start to shift in his surprise – navy blue replacing with a paler plumage, his Pegasus wings sprouting from his back, shadowing them as they stick out awkwardly in his surprise again. But she doesn’t pull away once she realizes it, and neither does he, helpless to her whims.

No, if anything, he gains a hold of himself despite the warmth and surprise that pours through the bond like a free-flowing river, arms tightening around her as his wings come to cradle in and Sunjata presses back into the kiss.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 05:31 AM