{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He should be pulling back too, and yet he so desperately has craved this since the last time her lips met his, when it was simply an experiment not aimed at having any other motives. This time, he does know her well enough to think it might be some elaborate plan, but the confusion starts to melt away the second that her hands continue to press along his cheeks gently, one drifting up to his temple, and his head tilts as he presses back into the kiss.

He uses his wings as that shield, like it’s perfect to keep this space between just them, a secret for them to reflect on later. It’s enough that his side of the bond continues to flood that sunshine warmth despite the paler Leafchange sun that casts over them. And given that his hands are so busy holding onto her, he doesn’t have much of a chance to let his own brush back her flyaway hair that’s fallen from the bun or run along the contours of her face. Instead, they make smooth and gentle movements where he holds her, even as his grip remains tight and protective.

He should pull away, but he deepens the kiss instead, as if he’s sun starved and she’s the sun.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-21-2023, 02:09 PM