{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
He feels like sunshine and warm days that the touch of autumn wind against her bare skin can't hope to chase away, too wrapped up in the open communication of formless feelings to feel anything but the touch of his hands or his lips on hers. Her own is melted snow and sunlight on placid waters, calm and happy. No ulterior motives, no doubts or regrets. She won't let herself feel them right now. She'd been happy when she'd slid her hand behind his head to pull him down, and she wants to keep that joy bottled up in her chest, not overthink it for once in her life.

Still, Ru isn't expecting him to feel the same, or to deepen the kiss once it has started. Surprise flickers like sparks through the bond for all of a second before she tilts her head to accommodate him, reaching further to wrap her arms around his neck instead and press them closer together. One hand extending to brush slowly from his nape down the top of his spine, content with their arrangement but still wanting to touch him in what little ways she can.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-21-2023, 08:06 PM