{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
It's awfully convenient how strong he is and how petite she is because Ru can think of no other place she wants to be right now. His smile is beautifully bright, and witnessing it keeps any tiny, budding doubts at bay. This situation is so far from simple, but Hotaru has been unhappy for so many years - she doesn't care about the details, she just wants to bask in being happy with this man she cares so much about. Sharing that joy like air beneath the waves, trading it back and forth from one set of lungs to another.

It doesn't help that alongside that happiness comes the flutter of attraction as he smirks down at her, as roguish and charming as he's always been. And despite hanging in his arms, appearing to be at his mercy, Ru knows she's the one holding the power here when he asks her this. Even with amusement abound she knows it's a question worth truly considering, and her thumb caresses just behind his ear as she looks into steel eyes and thinks it over.

They've hurt each other so much in the past. But Ru believes everyone else looking in from the outside never knew how much happiness had come before that. Trust, connection, love. Real and undeniable love. Could they ever hope for that again? Were they older now, wiser, and capable of not making the same mistakes? Was she ready to trust again, personally?

"I am," she murmurs, and her surety can be felt through the bond, weighted despite the simplistic answer. And then pulls him down to kiss him again; slow, this time, as if it's the first time ever and she wants to memorize the shape of his lips. When she pulls away it's scant centimeters that take shape between them, and her smile can surely be felt. "Though now I'm at four." A breathy taunt spoken right against his mouth.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 01:19 AM