{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
She does hold all the power – Sunjata merely at her whim when it comes to whether or not she wants to try at this again – to try them again – and it’s with no amount of intention or trying to convince her to give him another chance that he asks her that question, funneling his amusement alongside it despite the honesty of it. He was honest when he told her that he still loved her. He was also honest when he told her that he didn’t want or expect anything to come from his admission. It was just something he had to get off his chest, had to tell her so that he might be able to find some peace within himself to move on.

And with each time, it’s been a combined effort between the two of them to keep that line drawn in the sand between them, one that seems to keep moving each time they’re together. Not that he’s going to complain about it – he isn’t, but it is with some relief to know that deep down she feels just the same. And optimistically, Sunjata thinks this might be able to work again. Perhaps she’s giving him that second, third, fourth, fifth chance, with the relief that war doesn’t breathe down his neck to make him impulsive and fearful.

As he looks down and meets her eyes, feels the warmth of her thumb as it runs along behind his ear and he holds her so easily and gently in his arms like she’s the most fragile thing, he thinks suddenly that he doesn’t care what Caido tries to throw at him next so long as he could be with her. It’s a thought punctuated with relief through the bond as she answers him, surety flooding the bond to alleviate any concealed worries he might have as her lips meet his like it’s their first time, and despite how she pulls away and offers that taunt mere centimeters away from his lips, that Sunjata doesn’t respond back vocally as he dives in for another. I’m going to be catching up for a while, you know. Comes the throaty, deeper accented response through the bond. Though I think I’ll be quite happy to let you continue to take the lead so I can have more excuses for this. His tone ends in a playful purr, wings encroaching again to keep them just themselves, without the outside world to creep in.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 01:29 AM