{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
I do know that. He replies swiftly, snorting himself as she pulls away from the kiss, nipping at his lower lip which only causes him to run his tongue along it in both an attempt to pretend like it hurt, but also in a possessive way of still wanting to taste her despite her absence. As for her follow up question to his cheesiness, her own laugh brightens his smile that he offers her, both roguish and playful, but honest despite the layers of a mask he’d worn for years, ripped away in the face of this sudden realization.

It’s a bit of both, truthfully.” He rumbles, not minding either way. Even if she didn’t stay the night, these are still thoughts that would hopefully soothe the nightmares enough when they inevitably came for him. And it’s that thought that he clings to as his wings part and flood the space between them with pale autumn sunlight as he moves to finally set her down, his tricolored wings tucking in tightly along his back. “I could show you my dragon hoard you’ve heard so much about.” His voice takes on a sing-songy tone as if teasing her with it might get her to stay with him, at least for one night.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 02:09 AM