{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
He does know her, and it’s that understanding of her that isn’t surprised when her voice flits through the bond again – that honesty, genuine answer enough to open up so many doors and ruin her own carefully crafted mask. He doesn’t blame her, knowing all too well the difficulties in speaking such things that are so close to the chest. It’s one of the things he’s working on. So rather than respond, he simply pulses a soft little thrum of agreement with her, not vocalizing it.

And then he sets her down and lets his wings tuck in, keeping the feathers sprouted where they are because there’s no use in hiding them now – and, as she’s told him once before, it is her favorite shift of his. But he watches as hers fade away, as his lightning scarred hand lifts to run along the disappearing gilded feathers on her shoulders, before dropping down her arm as she moves to take his hand, offering her a gentler, genuine smile. “I want you to stay, too.” He decides to be honest with that part too, now that it seems to be an unspoken agreement between them.

She rises on her tiptoes, however, and he crouches to meet her halfway exactly as she expects, and before pressing another kiss to her lips he speaks against them. “I can certainly provide dinner. Are you feeling like something specific tonight?” He asks, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips finally, letting the slight flush color his freckled cheeks as his steel gaze finds her dual toned ones as he pulls away, keeping his hand in hers while he moves to collect the shovel and cast a glance back to the sapling, before heading them back the pathway to the House of Midnight.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Sunjata - 07-22-2023, 02:38 AM