{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
He was holding her mere moments ago, and yet the touch of his fingertips as they trail in the wake of her dissipating feathers makes her shiver as if he’s touched her for the first time. Honesty is a new thing for them, but not so new as to scare her anymore. She’d had to practice with many others after the war, and it has come more easily with him than expected in the past season and a half that they’ve been rebuilding bridges.

Still, it’s nice to hear he wants her to stay as well.

It’s almost a tease for him to withhold just long enough to speak, only to give a chaste kiss in reward for her minimal patience. However food - especially of her own choosing - is a suitable substitute. For now.

Fish, she groans emphatically, heedless of how sultry it sounds. Nearly all of her shifts enjoy it, and Halo’s selections are abysmal given they’d only had access to the ocean after the war, and the fish that frequent arctic waters were far from palatable. Turning alongside him, she spares a moment to appreciate the sight of the new sapling and all it represents before falling into step with him. A feat she’d mastered years ago given their comical height disparity. “I don’t care what form or type, just fish.” The rest he can surprise her with for all she cares.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone - by Hotaru - 07-22-2023, 03:33 AM